Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Edition of "NATURE'S GOD" by Robert Anton Wilson

"THESE ARE THE EVENTS WHICH WILL SOON RESHAPE THE WORLD..."

Available from New Falcon Publications and Amazon.com

I was actually reading this for my own enjoyment when I got the call to work on the new edition. It was awesome to work on this book as I was reading it. The game got real in Philadelphia!

This was the last book of fiction that RAW wrote, and it totally rules, I hope I did it justice.

"oh, bejesus, Seamus thought, General Washington has been knock-knock-knocking again."

I'm finishing up artwork for "The Earth Will Shake" & "The Widow's Son" this weekend.(Volumes 1 & 2 of the Historical Illuminatus Chronicles) The lasagna remains airborne, Go Phils!

1 comment:

Bogus Magus said...

This seems so damned wonderful, Bobby!

I can't think of a more appropriate sensibility to produce evocative illustrations for this material.

How'd'you like them abstractions?

Rock on, mate!

Webring

Member of the NEW TRAJECTORIES webring