Friday, July 22, 2011

New Edition of "An Insider's Guide to Robert Anton Wilson" by Eric Wagner


I've scribbled upon yet another cover of Maybe Logical canon!  This time it's Eric Wagner's indispensable exegesis on the hidden symbols and other jokes & profundities in RAW's immortal works.

Available from New Falcon Publications & Amazon.com

I managed to worm my way into the interior pages as well, wherein you'll find things suchlike:

EDIT: Well, I just a few copies in the mail, and the interior art didn't make it in. So it goes! This is what it would have been:

POUND PRACTICING PRANAYAMA

THE TEMPIO MALATESTA

ILLUMINATUS! TREE OF LIFE

DR. LEARY'S INFOMERCIAL

THE NINTH CIRCUIT

4 comments:

michael said...

Witty, trippy, and delightful work, Bobby!

WOW!

As soon as I get a job I'll buy this new version.

phodecidus said...

I already own the last edition but I'm going to save up just to buy this one. Great work, Bobby.

Bobby Campbell said...

Thanks Michael!

I really enjoyed your EZ piece yesterday. Had my wheels spinning all day!

And much obliged, Phod!

I've been keeping up w/ yoo-hoo thursdays, big heap magics!

Bobby Campbell said...

P.S. Just so there's no bait and switch, I got my copies today and there's no interior art. Book still looks great though!

Webring

Member of the NEW TRAJECTORIES webring